Friday, October 17, 2014

March

March was a fun month. We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, Naomi turned 7, Naomi had her running club track meet, Marley experienced the zoo for the first time, and played lots.

Sadly I don't have a lot of pictures from this month. But I'll show you what I have.

 Here is my big girl right after she finished her race. She raced against all first grade girls in her school district. She ran the entire time, I think about 3/4 mile, and she finished in the middle. We are so proud of her. She is already talking about joining running club again.
 Here she is hanging with her buddy from school. They were showing off their cool shirts our friend made. Also that day was crazy hair day at school, so Naomi's hair was a bit crazy.
 Here is Marley, 4 months old, enjoying her first trip to the zoo.
 Jaxon was making friends with the orangutan. Jaxon also almost gave me two heart attacks. First he climbed under a fence and was nearing the half wall of the rhinoceros exhibit. I was running with the stroller to catch him. Then he climbed under a rope that luckily was only blocking plant life. A nice man who was there with his family saw me trying to chase him down and he jumped the rope and corralled him out. I was very grateful for his help and the man scared Jaxon enough that he didn't try anything like that again. All I know is we will not be going back to the zoo until Jaxon is bigger,
 Here are Naomi, my Jaxon, and our friend Jaxon Oberly sitting on the komodo dragon statue. My Jaxon and Naomi were roaring like a dragon.
 Here are the kids at the end of our hot zoo trip (from left to right: My Jaxon, Troy Oberly, Naomi, Molly Oberly, and Jaxon Oberly). My friend Emily and I survived the zoo.
Not sure why this picture is sideways. This is how our days are spent, Jaxon likes to hang out with Marley on the floor.

No comments: