We had a very happy Thanksgiving. It was nice to visit my family in Utah. We got to visit with some friends too but we didn't get to see everyone, maybe next time. Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip.
Jaxon rolled over from back to tummy on 11/25/11, first time. He did it and I ran to get my camera so I could record it, took about 5 minutes for him to do it again but I got it.
Other highlights of our Utah trip (sorry no pictures of these):
- Eating Zupas, if you don't know what it is you're missing out
- Eating Los Hermanos, yummy mexican food
- Eating J Dawgs, anyone who has ever gone to BYU knows what I'm talking about
- Hanging with my little sister, too bad my big sister wasn't there
- Playing games with fam
- Hanging with Kelly and fam, Naomi had so much fun playing with Faith and Kira, too bad Adalynn was born after we left
- Meeting my Daniell's baby boy, he's so cute
- Black Friday shopping
- Seeing my cousins, met my cousin Gichin's new baby girl
- Visiting ex co workers and bosses from our BYU days, Naomi was very shy at first (it kind of surprised because she isn't usually shy)
Next time I'll be better about taking pictures.
And now on to Jaxon's 4 month stats.
Ht: 25.5 inches (between 60th and 70th percentile)
Head: 17.75 inches (90th percentile)
This is what's going on with Jax at 4 months:
- Teething=lots and lots of drool, but no teeth yet
- Can stick his whole fist in his mouth, picture coming soon
- Loves Naomi and thinks she's the funniest person ever (I think so too)
- Rolling over-back to tummy and then back to his back again
- Loves loves loves baby cereal, he tries to help me feed him
- Loves to be held, but he is heavy
And here is a preview of our Christmas Card Picture. I took pictures of the kids the other day, so I could have a cute picture for our Christmas card. I didn't use this picture but maybe I should have. Naomi's expression is hilarious.