Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!! and Other Stuff

Happy Mother's Day to all! Hope you all had a good day. I did. I got to take a super long nap and eat yummy food at my Grandma's. Cory and Naomi gave me my gift a week early, a recliner for the nursery. I love it!

Today Naomi let me curl her hair, which is the first time I've ever done it. And she loved her curly hair.

Here's an update on the nursery construction. Friday we finished painting (bottom part is Ultra Pure White). Well someday I plan on repainting the baseboards and closet doors, but for now I consider it finished. The line the runs between the two colors, will soon be covered by a chair rail. So the nursery is coming along, hopefully I can get everything done I want to before he comes.

Also here is another belly picture (29 weeks and 4 days).


No comments: