Saturday, November 2, 2013

September and October

So I figure I should quickly do a catch up post since this baby is about to come. So here goes.

September

September was a fun and pretty low key month. Naomi was busy with gymnastics.


Jaxon was busy being Jaxon.



I even caught a wonderful sibling moment. Naomi was brushing her teeth for school when all of a sudden I hear her clearly singing the ABC's song (normally all I hear is her humming it a few times because that is how we make sure she brushes long enough). Anyway, I then think "well where is Jaxon," so I run into the bathroom to find this.
Now Jaxon usually fights me on brushing his teeth but he willingly allowed Naomi to help him. It was so cute.

We got to meet my new niece Lyla. She is such a cutie.

And we had a fun family date night of mini golfing. We had free tickets that we got from the library summer reading program. Best family date night!

October

October was a fun month. Naomi had 2 weeks off of school for fall break. We spent a lot of time at the park and Naomi had lots of play dates with friends. I had wanted to go to some museums or go places we'd never been to yet, but when you're 8 months pregnant and still having bouts of morning sickness you let all that go and just enjoy moments at home or near home.

 Playing outside
Going Halloween costume shopping

At the end of her fall break we went to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends. The kids had so much fun!


I went to my cousin's baby shower and since I was one of three pregnant ladies (the other two were my cousins) we had our bellies painted. It was funny. Thanks to my cousin Alicia, I got to hold the whole world in my hands.

Naomi also got a haircut. She looks so dang cute and let me just say combing her hair is a much more pleasant experience.

Papa Buzz came to town, so we got to go to lunch with him.

Naomi's school had a fall festival with bounce houses, games, activities and face painting. The kids had so much fun!

They were both working on an art project after getting their faces painted. Jaxon was too busy for a picture. Naomi wanted her face painted like a cat and Jaxon got a football on his cheek and black lines under his eyes like a football player.

These are just a couple funny pictures of Jaxon while we were running errands.


Cory and I went to an adult Halloween party. It was so much fun! And we had fun dressing up too!
Sorry this is the best picture I have. But if you're not sure who we are, just think Juno.

And here are my cute little superheroes.


Happy Halloween!


P.S. I am going to be having this baby real soon. So don't forget to vote on what you think I'm having. Boy or girl, we'll soon find out!

No comments: