Monday, July 27, 2009

Catch Up

Since I'm a little behind on my blog, I'm finally going to bring you up to date on what's been going on with us lately.

Well on the 27th of June we moved into our own apartment in Queen Creek. We love it. As soon as we're done getting pictures up and I feel like everything is how I want it I'll post some pictures. But until then let your imaginations run wild.

Cory works partly from home, but he stills goes to the office. For those of you who don't know, Cory is a web developer. Since moving his commute is a little longer, but soon they will be moving there office closer to where we live.

Naomi and I are adjusting to our new home, the HOT weather, and the terrible twos. Luckily our complex has a pool, so we go almost everyday. Naomi isn't too terrible but her energy level has skyrocketed.

Here are some pictures of our zoo trip on the 15th of July. We went with Nicole, Caleb, and Jill and her granddaughters. The kids had lots of fun together.

No comments: