Thursday, August 25, 2011

1 Month Old and Other Stuff

Jaxon is 1 month old today. I can't believe it's already been a month. He is getting so big. He sleeps so well during the night; he sleeps 5 hours, feeds, then 3 hours and another feed. He is a good baby. I'm so lucky. We went to the doctor's today and these are his stats:

Weight - 11 lbs 15.5 oz (80th %tile)
Height - 22.5 inches (80th %tile)
Head Circumference - 15.5 inches (80th %tile)

He's my little Big man. And Naomi loves him so much still. She wants to hold him all the time and loves playing with him. I wasn't sure how she would react to him and the change but she's been great.

And here is the "other stuff". And this time it's what is going on with my Naomi.

Naomi started a jazz/ballet dance class at the beginning of the month and she loves it. She dances around the house everyday showing me new things she has learned.

She also started preschool last week and she's loving that too.


Life is starting to feel a little normal again. I do love my kids.

1 comment:

Breck and Nan said...

congrats, he's such a cutie!!