Tuesday, March 6, 2012

35 Things Update for Jan and Feb

I know that this is a little over due but I have been sick on and off for 2 months now so I have not had the energy to blog. I am feeling better so I am going to try and get up-to-date.

35 Things for January

1. Reading the Book of Mormon on my Kindle. I don't have to worry about my bookmark falling out.

6. Made my mom's Apple Cake. Didn't take a picture, but I'll try to remember. One word: yummy!

12. The garage is clean!

18. Worked on the kitchen. Still in progress.

32. Painted birdhouse with Naomi (picture in previous post).


35 Things for February

1. Still reading. Working toward everyday, I read most days.

6. Made Pasta Fagioli, recipe from ward cookbook. It was awesome!

18. Still decluttering kitchen and working on master bathroom. I'll post some pictures soon.

23. Got a haircut. Been thinking about it for a long time and finally did it. And I love it!


What do you think?

32. We did some painting projects but you'll have to wait on the pictures.

Well I'm slowly but surely getting things done.

No comments: