Friday, May 1, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up

For the last month I've been preparing Naomi for potty training. I've talked to her about it, read books to her, and had her sit on her little potty. Usually she sits on her potty when I'm changing her diaper which means she already went. BUT today before we went swimming, I had her sit on her potty and she went pee in it. I'm so proud of her. I made a really big deal of it, and she recognized what she did but she just wanted to go swimming. She's growing up so fast.

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Good for Naomi! Maybe you shouldn't wait and just hurry and train her already before she changes her mind. Good luck :) Love you!

maryb said...

You GO GIRL!!! Sounds like you're ready for the next one in diapers, huh? Can't wait for more grand-nieces or nephews!!! Miss ya!