Thursday, May 28, 2009

What we've been up to

The kids got out of school last Thursday, so we've been doing a lot of fun things. We painted at As You Wish, went swimming, went to Jump and Shout a couple times, and went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. I'm sad I didn't get pictures of any of these things, but we had a lot of fun. Naomi also got a haircut, only the second one in her life. Her bangs were getting long and bothered her, and she won't really let me pull them back, so I trimmed them and here is the only picture I could get of her new trimmed bangs.

(Notice the gum in her hand, it was the bribe, and it worked)

3 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Aww, look. She is finally getting some hair :) Good job on the haircut mom. I'm glad that you guys are having fun in AZ. We miss you guys.

Emily said...

How fun! Busy, busy!
Good job on the hair cut. I think she's looking more like you in that pic.

Guereca Family said...

she is so stinkin cute!