Sunday, April 3, 2011

Caleb's Birthday and Quilter's Visiting

Sadly I forgot to get my camera out and take pictures while my best friend and her family were visiting but we had lots of fun! The Saturday they were here Kelly took her husband out for the afternoon, so I took her adorable girls Faith and Kira with Naomi and me to Caleb Collinwood's birthday party. Her some fun pictures from the party. Karen, my good friend and Caleb's mommy, did an awesome job on his party. The pictures don't do it justice. It was a dragon master training party. They got swords, shot water at dragons, colored pictures, decorated cookies, shot snakes at dragons, and more. The girls had so much.

The cute sleeping girl on the couch is Kira, she slept the entire party.

We had so much fun hanging out with the Quilter's, we love when they come to visit us!!!


No comments: