Sunday, April 3, 2011

Naomi's Birthday

My baby (she reminds me that she's not a baby) turned 4 last week. I can't believe it. She's grown up so much.

So this year for her birthday party we had it at her cousin's house with the family. She wanted a Tangled party. So I made Pascal cupcakes, played "Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn Rider's Nose", and had a Maximus pinata (it was really a unicorn pinata but I cut off the horn). She had so much fun!!!


On the day of Naomi's birthday we had fun! She painted her own nails, went and got Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, played with the toys she got for her birthday, watched Strawberry Shortcake (a movie she bought with some of her birthday money, watched Tangled, played soccer with Daddy, and had a donut for dessert with candles on it. We had lots of fun! I can't believe she's already 4.

No comments: