Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ultrasound

About a week ago or so we had our Ultrasound. We left Jaxon at home and let Naomi come along. She was so excited to see the baby that she talked the entire car ride. Naomi was so cute, right before the tech started, Naomi asked me if I wanted to hold her hand. So of course I did. She held my hand the entire time and I looked over at her to see that she was also holding Cory's hand also. It was so sweet.

Well Baby C (that is the what we're calling the baby till the baby is born) was quite the mover. Baby C was rolling all around, kept turning his/her back to us, then would look straight up at us, then curl into a ball and roll on his/her side. Did that the whole time. And Baby C's hand kept waving around and sometimes it looked like Baby C was itching his/her nose.

We're excited for this little miracle to join our family!

3 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

i voted!

Emily said...

Say what?! You're pregnant :) I'm so excited for you guys! (I need to read blogs more often). Do you have a feeling of what you're having?

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

HOW EXCITING :)!