Monday, October 27, 2014

May

One week left and my baby is almost 1 years old, I am half there to being caught up. Wish me luck!

May was a fun and busy month. Here are lots of photos of what we were up to.

 Morning horse rides with Daddy!
 This girl is 6 months old! She scooting around! No video proof yet, she gets camera shy.
 Got a new used swing set for our backyard. Papa Buzz brought it to us from cousin Zoey. He put his work overalls on and put it together for us!
 Scooting around the kitchen.
 Naomi is my big helper and sometimes Jaxon lets her help him. Love these moments!
 These girls love each other so much!
 Naomi had her last day of first grade. Man that year flew by.
 Cory's mini me. Jaxon loves trying on Daddy's glasses.
 Marley's first trip to the pool. Dont let her facial expression fool you, she loved it! She was splashing all over.
 Bonding with Papa Norris. One of the only moments she wasn't crying while he held her. He's wearing her down.
 A rare moment where they are playing and getting along.
Summer Movies started. Kids loved it!

And Jaxon loves doing this. He'd do it all day if I let him.

No comments: