Sunday, October 25, 2009

From the mouth of Naomi

Yesterday Papa Buzz came to town and Naomi was so happy. So we went to dinner with him, Aunt Sondra, Uncle Eric, Aunt Amy, and Uncle Craig. On the way home Aunt Amy and Uncle Craig rode with us. Aunt Amy and I were singing songs with Naomi, but then Naomi got sick of it. We were naming off songs and starting to sing another song when Naomi said, "I don't want to. I'm grumpy." It was so funny.

A couple days ago I came home from running and Naomi was already awake, which she usually isn't, and Cory had put on a movie for her in our bed so he could sleep more. I go into my room to say hi to Naomi and she says to me, "Mommy, get out of my room." I laugh and say, "No this is mommy's room." Then Naomi says, "No (long pause) it's my room."

No comments: